The ACUPCC Annual Report provides an annual overview of the progress made by signatories.
2008 Annual Report
The 2008 Annual Report (PDF) was released in March 2009. The report contains data views of the ACUPCC's impact and inspiring sucess stories from over twenty signatories. Additionally, there is a progress report outlining each school's standing as of December 31, 2008.
2007 Annual Report
The 2007 Annual Report (PDF) was released in May 2008. In addition to a snapshot of all signatory reports received by December 31, 2007, the 2007 Annual Report includes a collection of brief stories from select ACUPCC institutions describing exciting climate and energy successes on their campuses related to ACUPCC implementation.
The stories are taken from longer stories describing exciting climate and energy successes related to ACUPCC implementation. We didn't have space to include the full text of these stories in the Annual Report, but the stories are so inspiring and informative that we've decided to make them available as special companion publication (PDF).
The full stories are also available for download individually:
- Arizona State University, President Michael M. Crow
- Cape Cod Community College, President Kathleen Schatzberg
- College of the Atlantic, President David F. Hales
- Cornell University, President David J. Skorton
- Furman University, President David E. Shi
- Houston Community College, President Mary S. Spangler
- Los Angeles Community College District, Chancellor Marshall Drummond
- Middlebury College, President Ronald Liebowitz
- Oberlin College, President Marvin Krislov
- University of California, President Robert C. Dynes
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Chancellor G.P. "Bud" Peterson
- University of Idaho, President Timothy P. White
- University of Florida, President Bernard Machen
- University of Minnesota, Morris, President Jacqueline Johnson
- University of New Hampshire, President Mark W. Huddleston
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, President James C. Moeser
- University of Pennsylvania, President Amy Gutmann
We welcome more submissions from presidents and chancellors describing how their institution has benefitted from signing the ACUPCC. Instructions: submit a 1-3 page story (Times New Roman, font size 12) including a photo of the president or chancellor, any other pictures of highly visible sustainability efforts, and your school's logo, to Colin Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.